These are a useful tool to assess an individual’s capacity to safely perform the tasks required for a certain role within your company.
Benefits of a Pre-Employment Assessment include:
- Lowering the risk of a workplace injury
- Reducing the potential work cover claim rate within a company
- Ensuring the right person is hired for the role eg able to perform all physical tasks required safely
- Identifying potential areas of risk for an individual should you wish to proceed with employment.
At Junction Road Physiotherapy, we can provide your company with a standard Pre-Employment Assessment with the following components:
- Basic health measures (height, weight, BMI, BP, heart rate)
- Comprehensive joint range of motion assessment
- Muscle strength testing
- Musculoskeletal special tests
- Lifting and carrying capacity and technique
- Postural endurance
- Cardiovascular endurance assessment (sub-Max VO2)
Additional components can be added to specifically represent your company’s job description through a job task analysis. For more information, talk to our friendly reception staff on 3857 4810.